Registration and welcoming
Moderation of the seminar
Mafalda Fernandes, Lawyer and DPO of the Portuguese Chamber of Notaries
|9h30 - 10h00
Opening speech and presentation of the IV Training Project, within the scope of the collaboration with the CNUE
• Jorge Bastista da Silva, President of the Portuguese Chamber of Notaries
• Raul Radoi, Secretary General of CNUE
• Pedro Tavares, Secretary of State for Justice
|10h00 - 10h40
3 years later, the GDPR in the EU's digital sovereignty puzzle
The challenges of the GDPR in the face of the current legislative initiatives for the digital sovereignty of the European Union
• João Ferreira Pinto, Lawyer. Data Protection Officer of the Supreme Court of Justice.
Attaché for digital affairs at the Permanent Representation of Portugal to the European Union during the Portuguese Presidency of the European Union 2021. Invited University Lecturer, Certified Trainer and International Speaker
|10h40 - 11h00
|11h00 - 11h40
The General Data Protection Regulation and Notaries of the European Union
• Aurélie Van Der Perre, President of the Data Protection Working Group of the CNUE.
|11h40 - 12h20
Practical implementation of the GDPR in Justice
The principle of accountability. Methodology compliance: data processing registration process. The role of the DPO. Data security. Technical and organisational measures for information security. Personal data breach and some relevant aspect for notification.
• Inês Oliveira Andrade de Jesus, Data Protection Officer of the Ministry of Justice and President of the Board of APDPO Portugal.
|12h30 - 14h00
|14h00 - 15h10
Implementation of the GDPR in Portuguese notarial practice
Data processing in notaries: applicable data categories. Purposes of data processing. The proper use of consent.
• Patrícia Alves, Lawyer and CEO of DATTA – PRIVACY SOLUTIONS.
• Jorge Batista da Silva, Bastonário da Ordem dos Notários
|15h10 - 15h40
|15h40 - 16h30
Data Protection - risks and threats, particularly in remote notarial acts
• José Carmelo Llopis Benlloch, Notary in Valencia, Spain
|16h30 - 17h00
Conclusions and closure of the seminar
• Francisca Castro, Vice-President of the Portuguese Chamber of Notaries
Lawyer and DPO of the Portuguese Chamber of Notaries
President of the Portuguese Chamber of Notaries
Secretary General of CNUE
Secretary of State for Justice
João Ferreira Pinto
Lawyer. Data Protection Officer of the Supreme Court of Justice.
Aurélie Van Der Perre
President of the Data Protection Working Group of the CNUE
Inês Oliveira Andrade de Jesus
Data Protection Officer of the Ministry of Justice and President of the Board of APDPO Portugal
Lawyer and CEO of DATTA – PRIVACY SOLUTIONS
José Carmelo Llopis Benlloch
Notary in Valencia, Spain
Vice-President of the Portuguese Chamber of Notaries
Hotel Tivoli Avenida Liberdade
(Av. da Liberdade n.o 185, 1269-050 Lisboa)
711, 727, 736, 744, 748, 753
LINHA AZUL - Estação Avenida
Parque Mayer EMEL
1h: 1,25€; 24h: 33.20€
Parque Alexandre Herculano Telpark By Empark
Salitre Baudoin Parking
Parque da rua do Salitre 119
1,25€ p/hour 10€ p/day